Why not join us at our new format Brainstorming meeting, a rare chance to meet up close with 10 leading, international experts in the field of intensive care medicine and discover their vision of how this field will evolve and change in the years to come.
Interactive discussions and debate will be based around 20 important questions as:
- How much centralization of critical care services?
- What will the hospital of the future look like?
- Mortality will continue to decrease everywhere: will ICU mortality also decrease to… almost 0%?
- Automated systems: will robots be the limit?
- Will we better identify patients who may benefit from early ICU admission?
- When will intensive care be bad for the patient?
This will be the third of these meetings that we have organized with great success for all participants!
The meeting is open to everyone, including the industry. We will have 10 experts on the stage at all times. Each faculty member will introduce two questions to the group. After each 10 min presentation, another faculty member will act as a moderator to animate a 30 min informal, provocative, innovative discussion with the other faculty members and the participants.